Therapies in the Workplace
Do you want a Healthy and Happy workforce?
A Federation of Holistic Therapists accredited and insured therapist will visit your workplace, on an agreed schedule to deliver individually tailored Naturopathic treatments for your employees. You can find details of the treatments on our Naturopathy Services page.
What's so special about us?
We do not offer the typical corporate wellness programme which you may be familiar with. We carefully assess every individual and apply a holistic approach in treating them. Our treatment plans will usually comprise of different naturopathic modalities, as listed on our Naturopathy Services page, and we endeavour to address the physical and emotional (mental) needs of all participants.
Our specialists offer bespoke in-house services, taking all aspects of employee welfare, privacy and confidentiality into consideration.
We can also provide workshops, and soft skills training to further engage your staff.
What if you already have something in place?
If you already have some wellness protocols in motion, we would be more than happy to work in combining them with our treatment plans.
What we need
We require a quiet room to carry out consultations (Health Risk Assessments) and treatments - these can take a minimum of thirty minutes per session. You decide when your staff can receive treatments but many employers allow staff time off during their working day.
- Happier and more communicative working environment
- Less absences and sick leave
- Improved staff retention
- A motivated workforce
- Increased productivity
- Empowered workforce
- Displays commitment to invest in staff
- Enhanced concentration, efficiency and accuracy
- Improvement in personal and work life
- Improvement in working culture
- Increase in productivity
- Ability to cope more effectively in stressful situations
- Improvement in general physical and mental health
Initial Health Assessments £300 per day (½ day €200)
Ongoing Wellness £250 per day (½ day €150)
How does it work?
1) Health Risk Assessment - 30-45 minutes per individual (10 -15 individuals per day)
2) Business Health Report - findings and recommendations
3) Wellness Programme commences
Depending on the findings of the initial health assessments, and recommendations we can then negotiate on how best to implement the wellness programme to keep your staff in tip top shape.
Use the 'Contact Us' page to reach out to me